Mr. Biorn specializes in estate planning and administration related to estates, trusts, and fiduciaries. In addition, Mr. Biorn has had extensive experience in trust and estate related litigation.
Mr. Biorn is "AV" rated by his peers. (What is this? )
Mr. Biorn was raised in Palo Alto, California. He obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado in 1964 and his law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1968.
- Estate planning, estate administration, and fiduciary services
- Estate and trust litigation
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1968
- B.A., University of Colorado, 1964
- State Bar of California and is admitted to practice law in all Superior Courts of California, all Appellate Courts of California, the Supreme Court of California, and the Supreme Court of the United States
- American Bar Association
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association